With time even the best engine oil deteriorates and contaminates the engine with gums and varnish deposits that a simple oil change just cannot remove. Any new oil may be compromised and be contaminated by deposits left behind.
Extended service intervals are placing higher demands on today’s engine oils, making it now even more important to ensure that the new oil is given the optimum chance to protect the engine.
Most engine flushes are solvent-type products, they tend to reduce the lubrication of the oil. If this type of flush is left in the engine too long mechanical damage can occur and engine seals can affected. Damage may not be visible but is irreversible.
Wynn’s Engine Flush has been formulated to gently dissolve and remove internal engine contaminants by suspending them in a high level of dispersants. The non-solvent formula assures maximum drainage of the contaminants with the used oil, thereby minimising new oil contamination.
BARCODE NUMBER: 9313555516218
PRODUCT CODE: 51621 -325ml
- Extends engine life & prepares engine prior to Oil & Filter Change
- Dissolves varnish, sludge and other contaminants from vital engine parts
- Prepares engine to optimise new oil & filter life
- Solvent Free, will not damage seals
- Recommended for new or old petrol, diesel & LPG engines
- Easy to Use
- Use every oil change
Extends Engine Life
- Add entire contents of bottle to engine oil
- Run engine at idle speed for 15 minutes minimum
- For particularly dirty systems the Flush can be left up to 24 hours in the system
- With engine turned off, drain old oil while engine is still hot
- Install new oil filter and add new oil
- Use with each oil change to prevent deposit built up
Download the MSDS in pdf format
Download the Product Information Sheet in pdf format
No Product Information Sheet Available. Please contact us to request one.